Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

The perfect bumming hobby

"We caught a baby shark, but we were too kind hearted and it was too cute so we let it go. Besides, the box we had was too small anyway."

Haha okay so, Huan and I carried out our master plan and finally went fishing today. He collected the rods, I made lunch, came to fetch me and we were off! The view was amazing at both MacRitchie and Yishun. We saw a really big komodo dragon/monitor lizard, professional old men fishing and lots of seaweed. Beginner's luck, I caught a ..mussel! Hahaha, threw it back when we couldn't pry it open ><. I highly suspect our inadequency in catching a fish was due to the fact that we tried using bread as bait lol or maybe we just ..suck. Then it started drizzling so we packed up and dropped off the geer at his place before dinner at Thomson Plaza. Another fun and tiring day.

My first attempt at sandwich making also took place today. Not the plain jam between two slices of bread kind okay, I put in more effort since it wasn't for myself. Boiled and squashed an egg and put cheese and a slice of ham, was looking for lettuce but the vege drawer was bare. Aha may not have been as good as Cedele's sandwiches, but I was pretty darn proud of myself lol.





















Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home